Wednesday, October 10, 2012

College Tuition

Unlike some other states, Nevada does not require a parent to pay for college tuition or other expenses of a grown child.  This is because child support stops when the child turns 18 years old  and/or graduates from high school.  If you want to have your spouse pay for the cost of college, etc., you must negotiate this as part of your divorce settlement.  For further information, call Law Practice, Ltd., at (702) 871-6144 or visit our website at

No comments:

Post a Comment